Wednesday, August 20, 2008

About the Peter Pan PB

In my last post, I mentioned I used some coupons on Peter Pan PB.

I've been waiting on a sale all this month. [Since the coupons were in the August All You magazine, I haven't had them long.] But they were going to exp. on 8/31, I wanted to use them. And $1 for PB isn't bad.

But remember, just because you have coupons that are about to expire, doesn't mean you have to use them.

So what if they expire, there will be more along. Maybe the next go round, there will be a good sale.

As for the coupons after they expire? Overseas Military families can use expired coupons on their base for up to 6 months after the exp. date. For more information about sending your expired coupons to Military families, click HERE.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home