Friday, September 5, 2008

CVS Update

I called CVS today about the Moisture Shine Lipstick that I was overcharged for.

First, they told me that the Moisture Shine was not one of the products included in the ECB deal.

So I asked why it was advertised at $5.99 with 3ecb.

He then seen that it was in the ad and told me he would add the ecbs onto my account.

I then asked about the $3 overcharge.

I told him that I didn't want the lipstick for $8.99 even if I got 3ecbs.

I was starting to get a little upset, so I just asked if I could just return the lipstick for my money back.

He said, Yes I could, if it hadn't been used (which it had not)

He then said that he would still credit my account for the 3ecbs for my trouble!

I thought that was very nice!

So I returned the lipstick, got $9.71, even though I had used a $3/2 coupon. And I will have $3ecbs printed on my next receipt.

CVS sure likes Happy Customers!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home