Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WalMart Shopping ~ September 2, 2008


A little trouble at WalMart too.

First, I don't understand why WalMart's cashiers have such a hard time being nice to couponers (is that a word?) 95% of WalMart workers are rude when you present them with coupons. I feel like I'd rather go to a regular grocery store and pay more in the end, just to avoid that place. I mean, can't WalMart teach their cashiers to be polite? Like at CVS or Walgreens? Maybe we should strike on WalMart??

Second, the coupon from TGI Fridays will not scan or manually go in at WalMart. I don't know about other stores, but not at WalMart. (Last week, the cashier pushed them through anyway) I know this is not WalMart's fault. It makes me ill at the TGI Friday site for releasing the coupons if they are not usable. It's makes another reason for the cashiers to be leery of IPs. I will be emailing them about the situation, if the coupons are not accepted at the next store I visit.

Now, I'm upset and won't list all the wonderful coupons I used, but you can see my savings in numbers:

Total before coupons (& after they had to take the TGI Friday items off):
$72.19
Total after coupons:
$41.57

Savings of $30.62

Items that were FREE after coupons:

  • 2 Kraft dressing - $1.58 value each
  • 2 Oscar Mayer hot dogs - $1.50 value each
  • 2 Cheerios - $3.54 value each
  • 4 Kotex - $1 value each
  • 2 Sara Lee Bread - $2.24 value each

Items that were close to free:
  • Huggies Cleanteam wipes - 64 cents
  • 8 Easy Mac cups - 25 cents each
  • Cinnamon rolls - 36 cents

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home