Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Winn Dixie Shopping ~ September 2008

My first experiences with double-coupon shopping. I'm not familiar with Winn-Dixie anymore, so I made it a very light trip.

(No Pictures)
9/18
I stopped by to just browse the store. Ended up buying a bag of things, but the best thing was... on my way to check out, I walked by a discount buggy. They had a pack of opened Always Overnight pads marked down to $3. I had a $.50 coupon, which doubled, so I paid only $2 plus tax for the pack. At the end, I had saved a total of $8.95, not bad.

9/22
2 Juicy Juice on sale for 2/$5
-$.50 coupon doubled
$4.36 OOP
savings of $2.98

I looked for other items that I had $.50 coups on, but they didn't carry a lot of the sizes I would need. And their prices are a lot higher than at Wal Mart. So even with them doubling coupons up to 50 cents, they are higher. Which really blows, because I think we all know how much I dislike Wal Mart.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home