Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Saving Money on Groceries #1 - Stick to you List

The first cardinal rule of saving money at the grocery store is: Stick to your List. It can be possible!!

The best way to do this, is to shop alone. Believe me, I know that's hard. I hardly ever get to shop alone, but if it's possible, do it!

They say if you stay near the perimeter of the store, you will buy less junk. Stay in the fresh foods and you'll be less tempted. I never get to do this either.

But my trick is, Know Your Aisles. Get down the aisle, get what you need and get out. Especially if shopping with children. The stores place their products that are targeted towards kids on the bottom shelf.

Another tip about shelving is that stores often place their more expensive versions of a product At Eye Level. So look at the above and below shelves too!!


Daphne

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home