Saturday, August 2, 2008

August 2008 Spending Log

August 2008 Monthly Totals

Gasoline - $15.01
Grocery -
Household Needs - $20.47
Pets - $6.50
Fast Food - $6.75
Clothing - $5.00
Misc - $44.50
School Lunch -
School Misc -
Total - $98.23
Saved - $4.10

What a rough start to August already. I take full blame for spending too much yesterday. I was in a crabby mood and set out with the intention to blow money. Which is something I need to learn how to control. It's like eating when I'm depressed, I feel like I can't stop.
Which is why I want to log everything I spend this month. I will not include our regular bills or what my hubby spends. Mainly because he never keeps receipts and doesn't remember where his money goes.

My Breakdown so far:
Gasoline - $15.01 - I almost always run over a penny or two.
Household Needs - $20.47 - This was batteries and pull-ups for Princess
Pets - $6.50 - cat food, it's all my 2 dogs will eat, Ha!
Fast Food - $6.75 - lunch @ KFC
Clothing - $5.00 - shorts for Princess on sale at TJ Maxx
Misc - $44.50 - new cups for Princess, we just got rid of the sippy cup, other new plastic dinnerware for Princess, some notebooks on sale, all the stuff to start my coupon binder, a toy for LittleMan to give Princess for her birthday in 2 weeks
Total - $98.23

Saved - $4.10 - 2.50 coupon on pull ups, the rest is savings from not paying tax [tax-free weekend]

1 comments:

How is your gasoline bill so cheap? Do you live in town and can walk? Let me in on the secret?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home