Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Walgreen Shopping ~ August 5, 2008

This was my very first purchase at Walgreen's. I was kind of nervous, mainly because it was new for me, and I couldn't find one of the items I had on my list. My list that took me quite a while to compose, with all my transactions separate, coupled with coupons, etc. I found the employees to be Extremely nice & they even told me how impressed they were with my organization! Yay for the nice Walgreen's Employees!

What I got:

  • 4 Kellogg's cereal - they were running really low on most of the ones included with the RR deal, but I got Fruit Loops, Raisin Bran Crunch & 2 Frosted Flakes (I used 2 coupons worth $1/2) $3 for all 4 boxes after RR
  • 4 Lifesavers BOGO - (I used 2 BOGO coupons, so all 4 bags were free!!)
  • Angel Soft Toilet paper (I used a WAG coupon to make it 99 cents)
  • 2 Beef Jerky 2/$5
  • 4 Kellogg's Special K bars (I used a BOGO coupon & 3 $1 off coupons, after RR they were FREE)
  • 2 pks Energizer "D" batteries (I used a WAG coupon to make them $2.99 each, then had 2 $1 coupons) $1.99 each
  • and a $1.99 candy filler, not pictured because my kids ate it!

The overall total, after sales & my Great coupons was $17.50 OOP

I got 2 Kellogg's deals worth $5RR each and went ahead and used all my RR towards other things since I do not know when I will have time to go back. {Maybe next time I will start rolling the RR on a weekly basis.} My total savings today - $41.66!! (70% savings!!)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home