Friday, January 30, 2009

Sale at Old Navy

If you read any frugal blogs, you'll already know that Old Navy.com is having a deal 50% off their already low clearance items, using code "HALFOFF".

What you may not know, is that they're having the same sale in their stores, but without a code, of course.

I think it has a lot to do with the new CPSC standards. They want to get rid of all that older clothing.


Here's what I got Princess today.

Jeans - $22.50 - on sale for $11.99, additional 50% off - $5.99!
Crochet hat - $12.50 - on sale for $5.99, additional 50% off - $2.99!

Now on to the entire outfit. Here's how Old Navy & hand-me-downs helped make this whole outfit for under $15

Jeans - above - $5.99
Hat - above - $2.99
Shirt - cannot see in pic, hand-me-down
Sweater - on sale last spring at Old Navy $2.99
Boots - hand-me-downs

I love Old Navy sales!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home