Monday, January 26, 2009

Thrift Store Finds ~ 1/24/09

Let me apologize up front for the quality of the pictures. My camera's flash quit working & all pictures I take inside are darker & blurry =( And my camera isn't even paid off.

So, one of my SIL's is getting married 2/7 and I needed a new top & the Hubby needed black shoes. Of course, being the "tightwad" that I am, I didn't go to the mall in search of the above. I went to the thrift store!

First, I found these almost New shoes for the Hubby for only $9.88!



Then I found my top, the red one for only $1.48! I also found 2 other tops for everyday wear for $2.48 & $2.98



LittleMan got another pair of Cowboy Wranglers for $$2.98, a Tommy top for $1.98 and another top not pictured, he wanted to wear to school today, for $1.48. Don't worry, I washed it first!



Princess got these pants, for future use, for $2.98, and this Reebok outfit, hung separately (?) for $2.48 each piece.



I also got Princess these sandals for $.99 and a pair of boots for $2.48



My total before taxes was $33.93.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home