Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 2008 Spending Log

August 2008 Monthly Totals

Gasoline - $35.02 - $20.01 this week
Grocery & Household Needs - $98.10 ($71.13 this week)
Fast Food - $29.07 - Ouch! This needs to STOP!
Clothing - $5.00
Misc - $70.11 - needed new printer ink this week
School Lunch -
School Misc -
Medical - $37.78 - LittleMan had to go to the doctor, he had an allergic reaction!! (plus meds)
Coupon sources - $8 ($6 on 4 newspapers, $2 on 1 magazine)
Total - $283.08 Not great, but I have stocked up on some things plus the visit to the doctor!
Saved this month- $113.54

I have added a new category. Coupon sources. Which is mainly newspapers & magazines. I also combined Grocery, Household Needs and Pets into one category.

I am headed to get LittleMan a haircut tomorrow, as he is going back to school Thursday. I then plan to hit CVS for some Great deals! I couldn't find the CVS in the town I was in today.. ??? hmmm. This will be my first trip to CVS since I started couponing.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home