Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Walmart Shopping ~ August 5, 2008

All I can say is Wow! This is the first time I have saved over $20 in one visit to Walmart. I went to Walmart after my trip to Walgreens, so the main thing I noticed was .... rudeness. They didn't want to take some coupons because I had more than one of several. I had to explain the difference between a purchase and a transaction. Then they had to get a CSR over because I had so many coupons. They were not happy with me, even if they didn't say it, I could see it all over their faces. **I told the people in line behind me that I had several coupons and that it would take a bit longer because of that, just so they would know ahead of time.** I mean come on people, I am saving more than a few dollars here!!




My total before coupons & tax was $112.42. After my 24 coupons, my total was $53.63 ($8.99 was tax, Walmart taxes the full amount before coupons). My savings total $67.78! (56% saved)

What I got:

  • 15 packets of Koolaid, for the B3 get Free deals below... (I did this deal last week too)
  • 3 pounds of Ground beef
  • 1 pack of B/L S/L chicken breasts
  • Chocolate chip waffles
  • shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Kraft American singles (FREE by buying 3 Koolaids)
  • Oscar Mayer hot dogs (FREE by buying 3 Koolaids)
  • 4pk Pillsbury biscuits (50 cents off)
  • Crystal Light To-go (FREE by buying 3 Koolaids, also had a 50 cents off coupon!)
  • Big box of Ramen noodles
  • 2 boxes of fruit snacks
  • Hamburger Helper (50 cents off)
  • Wheat Thins (FREE by buying 3 Koolaids)
  • Lasagna noodles
  • Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber starter kit ($2.75 off)(I also have a Rebate for this, so it will be FREE with possible 2.75 overage!!!)
  • One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor (FREE with coupon)(will be given to my Papaw)
  • bag of Puffcorn
  • 5 pks. Durex =) (FREE with $2 off each, plus 85 cents overage for all 5)
  • Kotex (FREE with $1 off)
  • V8 juice (FREE with $3 coupon, plus $1 overage!)
  • 2 Dawn Direct Foam dishwashing liquid ($1.50 off each)
  • 1 lg & 1 sm Cream of chicken soup
  • Kraft Ranch dressing (FREE by buying 3 Koolaids)
  • 2 alfredo sauces
  • 2 Great Value green beans
  • 1 Green Giant green beans (50 cents off)
  • 4 Glade scented oil air fresheners ($4 off each - less than $1 each with the coupons!!)
  • 2 Equate foam hand washing liquid
  • hamburger buns

All in red was FREE, all in red or blue had a coupon.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home