Friday, August 8, 2008

Walmart Shopping ~ August 8, 2008

I had planned to make another trip to CVS to get the rest of what was on my list, but didn't want to go that far from home today. I will just wait until next week to use my ECBs. So I stopped by WalMart and used their Price Match to get the following:



  • For My Kellogg's Rebate deal:
  • 4 boxes of Rice Krispie's treats -saved 71cents per box with Price Match- I had 2- $1/2 coupons
  • 6 boxes of Pop Tarts -saved 3cents per box with Price Match- I had 3- $1/2 coupons
  • Will receive $10 Rebate
  • After Price Match, Coupons & Rebate, all 10 items will cost me $2.90 plus tax

I couldn't get the Kleenex BOGO deal, as Walmart does not Price Match on BOGO deals, but was in desperate need of Kleenex, as my children's allergies have kicked in.

  • I got 3 boxes at $1.18each and I had a $.50/3 coupon, so they cost me $3.04 plus tax

Total spend after coupons was $17.66

Total savings [before rebate] - $8.49

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home